jueves, 5 de marzo de 2015

MY PHONE

My phone it's a black HUAWEI, It isn't too much big but it isn't small enough. I bought it one year ago but one week after I bought it fell and the screen was broken and I fixed it but now the screen it's in bad condition again.
I use it for everything and all the time. To speak with my friends, take photos, look for information, listen to music... A lot of things.
My ringtone it's a electronic song.

http://youtu.be/1ooPp0-UX48

MY FAVOURITE WEB PAGES ARE:

WhatsApp                                                                                                                                             

  Resultado de imagen de whats appto chat with my friends
 Snapchat

Resultado de imagen de snapchat app to take photos and share with my friends during 24h
Instagram                                                      
Resultado de imagen de instagram            to see my friends photos and upload of me

Twitter             
           Resultado de imagen de twitter to say my opinion in internet and the people can see


Candy Cush Saga                                          

    Resultado de imagen de candy crush  It's a game          

Preguntados   
   Resultado de imagen de preguntados It's another game and you have to answer quiestions, you can play with your friends
Youtube                                                                

Resultado de imagen de youtube         To listen music  

Retrica
     Resultado de imagen de retrica To take photos with an special camera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario